I have been nominated for the versatile blogger award, I have never hear about that before. So it totally new for me, but I like the process of it. First, I would like to thank FeetfromShore for the nomination. It was a nice surprised and feel honored. It is a nice way to use my nomination to introduce some of my favorite blogs to people who may not have seen them before.
How the award works:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
The blogs I’d like to nominate :
- Feetfromshare – The lovely Yael shows us her new life in LA through the lens of her camera
- A hint of chic – Chic, fashion, glamour… words that describe the blog of this New Zealand women
- RomanMyko – Roman shows us how to live a happy & healthy life.
- Fashionfollower – Blog to find the best address e-online to get the last new trend clothes in Paris, London …
- Laurenemma1995 – A rain of inspirational advice for fashion style
- Fairyberry1 – This Brazilian girl shares with the world her lifestyle, her fashion tips and how she sees the world
- internabroad2013 – A blog to see how a German girl explore the City of Angels
Seven things about me that you might not know:
- I am born in France but my parents are originate from Cabo Verde, so I have been influencing by two cultures
2. I hate when people eat in my plate without asking me before. Grrr !!
3. I am crazy about In n’out, can eat there everyday
4. It is my first blog, I never had one before. I love the idea of sharing thoughts, ideas and see how the blog will evolve.
5. I cry all the time when I speak with my godson on the phone! I miss him so bad 😦
6. I can’t miss a breakfast, is so important for me. I am convinced that a big breakfast = nice day
7. Impossible for me to imagine living without a cell phone
Have a nice day